How little is left for winter and Christmas to come! And how cold it is… I know that those of you from the north will think that it’s not very cold in Malaga, but for me it is, I’m more warm and I was born in Pamplona, but good weather is my thing and although I could live in anywhere in the world I can stand the heat much better.
Hot drinks become my best friends during the cold months, I drink them every day and lately I’ve taken to experimenting a bit and trying new things. We have already shown you the turmeric latte, which was a revolution and a discovery for us and now we bring you another latte, this time ginger.
- 1 taza de leche de almendras (250 ml)
- 1/2 cucharadita de jengibre en polvo
- 1/2 cucharadita de canela en polvo
- 1 cucharada de sirope de agave
- 1 bolsita de té, nosotros usamos té chai
- We put all the ingredients except the bag of tea in a saucepan and stir. We use a cappuccino whisk because the ingredients mix very easily and also the typical foam that lattes usually have comes out. Another option is to beat the ingredients in a blender.
- We heat until it is to our liking.
- Serve in a cup, put the tea bag in it and wait for the time indicated on the package.
- We remove the bag and our ginger latte is ready to drink .