There are many different ways to eat fruit and although I like it in every possible way, I know that many people find it difficult to eat it, especially the smallest of the house. For this reason, we can resort to recipes as striking, colorful and delicious as this simple fruit tart. The best of all is that the fruits are raw and we can take advantage of 100% of the nutrients.
My first memory in the kitchen is the yoghurt cakes that I made with my mother. I loved preparing them and especially eating them. They are so rich and so simple that even a child can make them. Surely many of you will know the recipe, the yogurt container is used to measure the ingredients and you only need a bowl, a spoon and the mold in which you want to make the cake.
- Para el bizcocho:
- 125 gramos de yogur de soja (1 yogur)
- 120 gramos de aceite de oliva virgen extra (1 vasito de yogur lleno de aceite)
- 220 gramos de azúcar moreno (2 vasitos)
- 210 gramos de harina integral (3 vasitos)
- 1 sobre de levadura química (9,5 gramos)
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla (opcional)
- 3 plátanos maduros
- Para la papilla de frutas:
- 1/2 plátano
- 1/2 pera
- 1/2 naranja
- 1/2 cucharadita de canela
- 2 galletas
- Para decorar la tarta:
- Fresas, kiwis y mandarinas
- In a bowl add the soy yogurt and keep the glass or container to measure the rest of the ingredients.
- We add a glass of oil, two of sugar and stir with the help of a spoon or spatula until they are integrated.
- Add the three cups of flour< /strong> (you can use a strainer or a sieve so that no lumps form, although it is not necessary).
- When the flour is well integrated, you can add the rest of ingredients (yeast, vanilla extract and mashed banana). For the mashed banana you can crush them with a fork or simply put them in the bowl and beat all the dough with a mixer.
- Grease the cake mold with a little olive oil that we will spread with a paper napkin and pour the cake batter. The mold we have used is 22 cm. in diameter.
- Put in the oven preheated to 180 degrees, placing the mold on a rack in the center height of it. Let it bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick or needle stick comes out completely clean (time may vary depending on your oven).
- While we can prepare the porridge. Beat the fruits together with the cookies and cinnamon and set aside.
- Ideally, wait until the cake is cold< /strong>. We turn it over so that the top is flatter and more perfect. We spread the porridge with a spatula and place the fruits that we have cut into slices.