Very good days! Today I come with a recipe that I promised you a long time ago: my incredible recipe to prepare ‘fried’ spaghetti with oyster mushrooms, one of the best quality-price mushrooms from my point of view.
Oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus ostreatus) can be found in almost any supermarket. They are soft brown and white. They are quite large and are characterized by having a kind of parallel ‘filaments’ at the bottom. If you pull the upper end of the mushroom downwards, following these lines, you will be able to slice the mushrooms in just a few seconds without having to cut. It’s perfect, because there are some long segments of the perfect size.
120 gr of Spaghetti (I used wholemeal)
200 gr of oyster mushrooms
1 onion< br> 1 garlic
Step by step
- First we will cook in plenty of water spaghetti. Let cook for 6-8 minutes, or the time indicated on the package so that it remains al dente.
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion into slices.
- Laminate the oyster setras and set aside.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in the pan and brown the garlic.
- When they are toasted, add the onion.
- While the onion browns, cut the pepper into strips and sauté it too.