- 1 T. water
- 6 heads of Belgian endive, washed and halved
- Juice of 1 lemon < /li>
- 1/8 t. Salt
- Ground black pepper, if desired
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large pan, heat the water over medium-high heat. Add endive, cut sides down. Cover and cook for a few minutes, until the outer leaves become translucent.
- Remove from the heat and cover. Squeeze the lemon juice over the endive and season with salt and pepper. Place on a serving plate and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Share With Your Friends!!