We have fallen again with the pasta, this time we bring you fresh green pasta. We already made fresh beetroot pasta and we They liked it so much that we have replaced the beet with spinach to get a green that is as lively as possible.
- 150 gramos de espinacas
- 50 mililitros de agua
- 400 gramos de harina (nosotros utilizamos harina de espelta integral)
- In a blender or food processor, blend the raw spinach with the water until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
- Put the flour and the mixture of water and spinach in a bowl. Remove with a fork. When we have a texture similar to that of crumbs, we knead until we obtain a uniform and smooth ball of dough. You may need to add a little more water or flour.
- Wrap the ball in plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- We shape the dough using a pasta machine. We pass it 2 times for each number until we reach 5 (the thickest is 1, which is the one to start with).
- When we have the paste of the desired thickness we can give our pasta the shape we want with the help of the machine, a knife or pasta cutters.
- To cook it, simply boil it in plenty of salted water for about 2 minutes or until it floats.
< li id="instruction-step-4">Cut the ball into four pieces, take one of them and with the help of a roller spread the dough on a floured surface until it is half a centimeter thick, just enough to be able to insert it in the machine without it breaking. If you don’t have a machine, you can knead until it’s the thickness you want.