- For 12 biscuits:
- 170g/ 1 cup prepackaged, packaged flour (wholewheat, spelt, white, gluten-free) li>
- 60 g/ 1/2 cup roasted pecans
- 85 g/ 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 6 tablespoons almond milk (or other plant-based milk) li> < li>60g/1/4 cup domed dark vegan chocolate chips
- Sprinkle sea salt (optional)
- Sweetener of your choice, e.g. 1-2 tbsp maple or agave syrup, 1 tsp Nunaturals simple syrup, 24 drops of pure stevia liquid or vanilla (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet.
- Flour, pecans, apricots and salt if using in a food processor until crumbly. Gradually add milk and sweetener until a moist but not sticky ball of dough forms.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Divide the dough into 12 parts divide and roll each into a ball and place on the baking sheet at a distance from each other. Flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand, they won’t spread much as they bake.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and firm to the touch. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Share With Your Friends!!