We finally have a new smoothie challenge on the blog! We have made a video in which we explain what it consists of and we share the first recipe of the challenge. During the challenge we will have a smoothie every day to replace breakfast, lunch or dinner and next Friday we will share the shopping list and the 7 recipes you need. This time you don’t have to sign up or do anything special , too easy.
Today’s recipe is a fall green smoothie, made with seasonal ingredients. You can substitute the fruits for any other and the chia seeds for another seed, superfood or ingredient that you like, although you can also eliminate them if you want.
- 1 caqui o persimón
- 1 naranja
- 1 taza de espinacas (30 g)
- 1 cucharada de semillas de chía
- 1 taza de agua (250 ml)
- We add the persimmon, the orange, the spinach, chia seeds and water in a glass blender.
- Beat until all the ingredients are perfectly integrated.
- We serve and our delicious milkshake is ready to drink. If you want it to be cool, you can add some ice cubes, although I prefer it over time. If you are starting with smoothies, I recommend that you use non-dairy milk instead of water because they are richer and you may also want to add some natural sweetener to them, I love dates.