We are not responsible if you become addicted to these energy bars because they are so delicious and so healthy that you will want to eat them at all times.
Three weeks ago we started running following a table that we saw on the internet and although it is not that we are Forrest Gump, it has gone better than expected (we must bear in mind that the table is for beginners and that you almost walk more than run ). With the table it is assumed that we will be able to run 30 minutes in a row in 9 weeks. It may not seem like much to some, but we have preferred to do it progressively so as not to discourage ourselves and to avoid injuring ourselves (we had never run in our lives).
- 100 gramos de dátiles
- 30 gramos de arándanos secos
- 40 gramos de almendras
- 1 cucharada de semillas de sésamo (o ajonjolí)
- 3 cucharadas de copos de avena
- 3 cucharadas de sirope de ágave
- In a food processor, food processor or Blender add dates, dried cranberries, 20 grams of almonds and sesame seeds. Beat until everything is well crushed.
- Put the mixture in a container and add the oats, the agave and the rest of the almonds chopped with a knife. Stir with the help of a spoon until the ingredients are integrated.
- Place the dough on baking paper (or transparent film), cover with another baking paper and with With the help of your hands or a rolling pin, stretch it until it is half a centimeter thick. We put them in the fridge for at least a couple of hours, although we had them all night.
- We remove the baking paper and cut the bars giving it the shape that best suits us. like.