- 280 g. of wheat flour
- 140 g. of margarine
- 80 g. of icing sugar
- 40 g. of almond flour
- 20 g. of water
- 2 g. of salt
- 1 vanilla pod
- Place the margarine in a bowl and beat it with a whisk until it has an ointment texture .
- Add the icing sugar, wheat flour, almond flour and salt, and work with the rods or with your hands. We will take a handful of ingredients and rub them between our fingers. We will repeat this process until a grit is formed. At this point, we add the water and the vanilla extract and knead until we have a compact dough.
- We shape the dough into a ball, wrap it in paper film and let it cool for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- We heat the oven to 180º.
- Place the dough on baking paper and stretch it until it is 2 mm. thick.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until golden brown.