Sooooo good! Today I bring you a very basic recipe and suitable for the most beginners. This chocolate cake is the cake that I make sometimes when I have a sweet craving and I don’t feel like getting too complicated in the kitchen.
I am sharing this recipe with you mainly so that those of you who have never experimented with confectionery can get started with it and make a cake made entirely to your liking. If you are more experienced people, I highly recommend this recipe.
1 cup and a half of cake flour (if you use common wheat flour you will have to add yeast elsewhere)
1 cup of milk vegetable (I used oatmeal, but hazelnuts or vanilla-flavored soy is amazing)
1 cup of cocoa (I used soluble cocoa, if you use pure cocoa, as it does not contain sweetener, it is likely that you need to add more sweetener than I indicate in the recipe)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1/3 cup of oil of neutral flavor (I used unrefined sunflower oil)
2 tbsp. soups of agave syrup (you can use the sweetener that you like the most in the amount you think is necessary)
I recommend: use baking paper
Step by step
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients (if you are going to add baking powder separately because you use common wheat flour, mix it first with the flour and then with the rest)
- If we add any flavoring of what I have suggested, it is time to mix it.
- Beat well until there are no lumps. You can do it with a few rods or simply with a fork.
- It’s time to try a bit of the mass. If it is flavored enough we go to the next step, if not we add more sweetener or the flavoring that we consider.
- Place the baking paper in the mold and pour all the dough on it.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool before unmolding.
- When it’s no longer hot, lift the baking paper and we take it off the cake. And voila!
< li>Put in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes at 180 degrees, or until the dough has risen. To check if the cake is ready, we can open the oven after 30 minutes and with a stick go through a portion of the dough. If the stick comes out dry, then the cake is ready.