- 1 purple onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 pepper Italian green
- Half red pepper
- 1 small eggplant
- Half leek
- 1 cup fine textured soybeans
- 4 tablespoons crushed natural tomato
- 3 teaspoons homemade vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Vegetable lasagna sheets sin huevo
- Vegetable milk
- Brewer’s yeast
- Vegan cheese for au gratin (optional)
- The slices I have used are carrefour brand, and do not need to be boiled, they are made in the oven with the ingredients, and they look great and soft
Peel and wash all the vegetables well. chop them finely, and put them in a frying pan with a splash of extra virgin olive oil over low heat.
Turn around, season, add the parsley and garam masala and continue turning from time to time , until everything is poached.
Next, add the fine textured soybeans and the vegetable broth.
When the broth has already been sucked up, add the crushed tomato and let it done, until there is no broth left but it is juicy.
Cover and reserve.
Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees on both sides, while in a pan we prepare a bechamel, with vegetable milk and flour.
Now it’s time to assemble the lasagna, for this we take a baking dish and gently impregnate the bottom with a few drops of olive oil, then we will cover the bottom with sheets of vegetable lasagna, spread out part of our filling evenly on top, put a layer of sheets of and lasagna and we put another layer of filling, to finish with one of lasagna sheets and our bechamel.
It can be au gratin with beer yeast or with vegan cheese.
There Leave it in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 150 degrees at medium height on both sides.
Prick with a fork until you see that the lasagna sheets are very soft.
< p>If you leave it overnight, you will love the result!!