Simple 9-ingredient summer soup with corn and potatoes. Blend for a creamier soup or leave as is for a more textured broth.
- 2-3 tablespoon < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Olive Oil
- 1/2 large< /span> white onion (chopped // 1/2 onion makes about 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic (hacked)
- 4 small red potatoes* (quarter // peeling, optional) s pan>
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 3 cob corn* (cut grains)
- 2 Mugs unsweetened almond milk* (or regular milk if not vegan)
- 2-3 stems Green onions (to the topping // chopped)
- 1-2 EL Nutritional yeast for cheese flavor (optional)
< li class="wprm-recipe-ingredient" style="list-style-type: disk;"> < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-amount">2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth* (DIY or store bought) span>
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add the olives oil , Sauté onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the potato, season with a little salt and pepper and cover, 4-5 minutes steam.
- < div class="wprm-recipe-instruction-text" style="margin-bottom: 5px";="">Add the Add most of the corn, reserving some for topping and stirring.
< /li>< li id="wprm-recipe -35843-step-0-4" class="wprm-recipe-instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">