Easy to make Korean-inspired gochujang sauce that’s vegan, gluten-free, naturally sweetened, and soy-free! Only 5 minutes, 5 ingredients and 1 mixer required.
- 1/3 cup < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Chickpea Miso Paste span> (we like the Miso Master Organic brand // or use soy miso – just make sure it’s vegan and gluten free if needed)< /li>
- 1/ 4 Cup Maple Syrup span> (more to taste)
- 1/3 cup span> Korean Chili Flakes* (more to taste) li>
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos (More more to taste (or under Tamari, but reduce the amount as it is saltier)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2-4 Soup Water (dilute)
- Flavour and Adjust the flavor as needed. Add more chili flakes for flavor, coconut aminos for depth of flavor, maple syrup for sweetness, garlic for zing, or salt for saltiness.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Perfect for dishes like tempeh, cauliflower wings , sauces, marinades, etc. .