Good morning to everybody! Today I come with one of the easiest and fastest recipes of the month. As those of you who read me on RRSS know, last Friday I had an accident. I accidentally hit a glass door and it exploded on me, cutting off my right arm and leg. The cuts have left my hand mobility and sensitivity a bit affected temporarily, so I am quite inactive in the kitchen. To those of you who have sent me messages of encouragement and concern, I thank you a million times. For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, I’ll tell you in more detail in the Instagram photo that I leave below:
1/2 bowl of oatmeal
Cold non-dairy milk (I used rice milk)
2 handfuls of frozen blueberries
Step by step
- Place the oats in the bowl and cover them with non-dairy milk. Leave it moisturizing until it reaches a smooth and creamy texture.
- Meanwhile, we prepare the blueberry ice cream. For that, we remove the blueberries from the freezer, place them in a container and cover it with a little non-dairy milk. Crush well.
- Next, correct the texture by adding more milk if you want a creamier ice cream.
- Pour the ice cream into the oatmeal bowl (I separated it into halves).
- On top, we cut half a peach into slices and the other half into cubes.
- We decorate and that’s it! Serve cold.