- – 50 grams of dried tomatoes.
- – a handful of raw almonds (the case is to add a handful of nuts, sometimes I have added peanuts , other cashews, hazelnuts, etc…)
- – a small garlic clove or 1/2 large garlic clove.
- – a pinch of oregano.
- – a pinch of sweet paprika (I always use “paprika de la vera”).
- – a pinch of rosemary.
- – salt.
- – a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
Leave the tomatoes to soak for a few hours (it is best to leave it overnight). They are drained and thrown into the blender glass with the rest of the ingredients. beat and add a little of the water where they were soaked until you get the desired consistency.