Another month of the Asaltablogs challenge is here, how time flies! This time we have chosen a recipe that we love and that we had never made at home, the delicious deluxe potatoes.
As is the case with Anna, years ago we used to go a lot to a very famous fast food chain, but like her, that stage of our life has already passed because now we take great care of our diet and precisely that type of food is not very healthy.
- Para las patatas:
- 500 gramos de patatas (preferiblemente pequeñas)
- 1/2 cucharadita de pimentón dulce
- 1 cucharadita de ajo en polvo
- 1 cucharadita de orégano seco
- 1 cucharadita de estragón seco
- 1 cucharadita de tomillo seco
- 1 cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- 3 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- Para la salsa:
- 50 gramos de crema de queso
- 75 gramos de veganesa (o de mayonesa)
- 25 gramos de cebolleta fresca muy picada
- 1 cucharadita de albahaca fresca
- 1 cucharadita. de orégano seco
- 1 cucharadita de mostaza
- Wash the potatoes< well /strong>, which must all be the same size more or less. Cut them in half and make gajos without peeling them.
- In a container, mix the oil olive oil with the spices, add the potatoes and spread them well with the mixture.< /li>
- In a wire tray we put baking paper and place our deluxe potatoes.
- With the preheated oven place the rack in the central height with heat up and down and leave them at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes if you like them soft or 35 if you like them crispy, although the time may vary depending on your oven.
- To make the sauce just with mix all the ingredients and preferably leave it for a while in the fridge to until it is very cold.