Cinco de Mayo is coming up and that is why we are sharing Mexican recipes. The margarita is one of the most famous and popular Mexican cocktails and this is our version.
- 60 ml de tequila blanco (2 oz)
- 30 ml de cointreau (1 oz)
- 30 ml de zumo de lima (1 oz)
- 15 ml de sirope de arce (1/2 oz), opcional
- Cubitos de hielo al gusto
- Sal y rodajas de lima para decorar, opcional
- Mix the tequila, cointreau, lime juice and maple in a cocktail shaker. I put them all in a glass jar and shake until combined.
- Pour the salt into a plate, rub a slice of lime around the rim of the glass and place the glass upside down on the salt so that the entire rim is impregnated.
- Add ice to taste, the mixture from step 1 and serve immediately. < /li>