A dish with Indian and Thai inspiration: roasted curried carrots with homemade peanut sauce.
- 1 medium < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredientname">Boot the carrots (rinsed, scrubbed, removed top and cut in half as large // 1 packet makes ~8 carrots) li>< li class="wprm-recipe-ingredient" style ="list-style-type: disk;">1-2 soup melted coconut oil (for frying // or under olive or avocado oil)
- 2 TL Curry powder
- ~1/4 tsp sea salt and black pepper each
- Peanut Sauce (for garnish)
< c let ="wprm-recipe-ingredient" style="list-style-type: disc;">1 1/2 cups cooked millet (best in vegetable broth for best flavor)
TODDINGS optional< /h4>
< li class=" wprm-recipe-ingredient" style="list-style-type: disc;">Sriracha< /span>
- Chopped basil and/or cilantro
- crushed peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 204°C.
- Place carrots on a baking sheet and mix with oil, salt, pepper and baking powder. Curry.
li>< li id="wprm-recipe-36189-step-0-2" class="wprm-recipe-instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">< div class="wprm-recipe- Instruction-Text" style="margin-bottom: 5px" ;="">Fry for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and golden brown, stirring once until half cooked.