Here is the recipe for Cuban black beans that I promised you on Instagram ago a thousand years. ? It is a very healthy and rich recipe for day to day. What I like the most (apart from the fact that it is scrumptious) is that it is prepared in less than 30 minutes.
The recipe is not exactly the same as the original, but I always change the recipes and make them to my liking, above all I usually simplify them and adapt them to the ingredients I have in my kitchen. I invite you to do it too, to bring out the great chef in you, experiment and thus make perfect recipes for you.
- 2 y 1/2 tazas de frijoles negros cocinados (430 g)
- 1/2 taza de agua (125 ml)
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 1/2 cebolla
- 1 cucharada de orégano seco
- 1 cucharadita de comino en polvo
- 1 cucharadita de sal marina
- 1 cucharada de vinagre de manzana
- Guindilla en polvo al gusto
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- Add 1/2 cup of cooked beans (86 g) in a blender together with the water, the garlic cloves and the chopped onion and beat until they are well integrated.
- In a saucepan add the rest of the beans, the mixture you just blended, and the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook over high heat until it comes to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and cook for about 10 or 15 minutes. If you see that the mixture is too dry, add a little more water.
- To decorate, we sprinkle chopped red pepper and coriander on top.