- – 4 small / medium potatoes, peeled and grated (about 3 ½ cups of grated potato)
- – 2 chives, chopped
- – 3 sprigs of chopped dill
- – ¼ cup of flour (to make it gluten free you can use flour corn, tapioca or potato)
- – ½ cdta of salt (to taste)
- – ¼ cdta of pepper
- – ¼ cdta of ground cayenne
- – ½ cdta of paprika
- – ½ cdta of powdered garlic li>
- – frying oil (about ¼ tza)
- – Optional accompaniment: soy cream, chopped chives , chives
Drain the grated potato to release excess liquid. The drier the potato, the crunchier it will be.
Gradually add the flour, spring onion, dill and spices and mix. The mixture should be smooth, if it is too wet, add more flour, if it is too dry, do not add all the flour.
Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Drop spoonfuls of the potato mixture into the pan (be careful not to splatter the oil) and cook until golden brown, turn and continue cooking. Do not add too many pancakes to the pan so that the oil does not cool down too much.
Remove from the pan and place on absorbent paper.
Serve with a little vegan cream and as a topping chopped green onion or chives.