An easy vegan spinach and kale dip that everyone will love with just 9 ingredients. Cheese, hearty, full of greens and so delicious. Perfect for the holiday season and beyond.
- 1 1/4 cups < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Cashews (soaked overnight or in boiling water for 1 hour // then drained well)
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil (shared)
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk (fill up to half with water)
- 4-6 soup < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Nutritional yeast (to taste)
- 1 cc span> Sea Salt < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredients-notes wprm-recipe-ingredients-notes-faded">(shared) li>
- 3 span> cloves span> Garlic (hashed)
- 1 10 ounces Wrap frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed -drained / strong>)
- < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredients-amount">3 cups kale (finely chopped // or just double the spinach)
- Sliced and grilled vegetables, crackers, fries or 1/2 baguette (optional // for serving)
< li class="wprm-recipe-ingredient" style="list-style-type: disc; " data-uid="8">1/4 cup < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Vegan Parmesan Cheese span>
- If you haven’t already soaked your walnuts, do it the day before in water at room temperature or 1 hour before in very hot water. Drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 176°C and lightly grease a small ovenproof serving dish (see photo for size Reference).
- Add the soaked cashews and drain in a blender with almond milk and cream. Add 1/4 cup nutritional yeast and 3/4 tsp sea salt (amounts listed in original recipe // adjust if batch size is changed) and mix again. Taste and season as needed. You want it quite cheesy and nice and salty, so I added the full 6 Tbsp nutritional yeast (the amount as written in the original recipe // adjust if you change batch size). Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the garlic Sauté in 1 tbsp olive oil (according to the original recipe // adjust the amount if the batch size changes), then add the spinach and kale. Season with a healthy pinch of sea salt and black pepper (1/4 teaspoon as directed in original recipe // adjust if changing batch size) and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. They collapsed and then took them off the stove. span>
- < div class="wprm -recipe-instruction-text" style="margin-bottom: 5px";="">Add 3/4 of the cashew cream (see photo) and mix to combine. If it can last longer, add it. Otherwise, reserve the rest for pasta or other uses. Add 2 tbsp vegan parmesan cheese for extra texture/flavor and stir.
< li id="wprm-recipe-35735-step-0-7" class="wprm-recipe-instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">