In case you didn’t know, I love cheese strong> in all its possible versions, in fact I think it’s impossible not to like a cheese, some are richer than others but I love them all.
The cream cheese couldn’t be less, I’ve had it for breakfast for years and I’ve rescued a recipe I made a long time ago with yogurt and I loved it because of its flavor and how simple it is.
- 500 gramos de yogur (nosotros utilizamos de soja bio para que fuera vegano)
- 1/4 de cucharadita de sal
- In a jar or container we place a cheesecloth , cloth or fabric and we hold it with a rubber band or with the method that occurs to you (you can see a photo below in case you do not get the idea).
- Add the yogurt and put it in the fridge for at least 8 hours to extract the whey and leave a cheese consistency. In our case, we leave it for 24 hours.
- After that time we remove the cheese, put it in the container in which we want to keep it and add salt. Give it a try because you might like it with more salt than we do, since we’re a bit bland (but only when it comes to salt!).