- 75g Flora Freedom (or alternative)
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 75g light brown sugar< /li>
- 75g self-raising flour
- 50g rolled oats
- 25g dried coconut
- 25g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, fan 160 C, thermostat 4.
- Melt Flora Freedom and the golden syrup in a bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the oat mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper or parchment paper.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until slightly golden.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.