Good morning guys!
Today I bring the first recipe from the new kitchen of the flat in Valencia. Os I have to say that during the next few weeks you will notice many changes in the type of photo and in the regularity of the posts because I need to adapt to the new floor and be able to set up my usual stage to photograph the dishes (and for that I need still build a table, lol). So I apologize to you! What I can say is that I am very happy with the new kitchen, because in addition to having that old style that I like so much, it is very bright, and that makes it much easier for me to take step-by-step photos, if you want a One of these days I’ll show it to you through stories.
1/2 cup of couscous
1/2 cup of broth
1/2 red pepper
1 handful of mushrooms
1 handful of raisins
a pinch of salt
Olive oil olive
Step by step
- Cut the zucchini and pepper into cubes, and sauté them in the pan with a little olive oil. li>
- We wait for it to brown slightly and add the sliced mushrooms.
- Sauté until golden brown and add the raisins . Brown for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat.
- On the other hand, measure 1/2 cup of vegetable broth and put it in a pot to boil. Next, when it is boiling, turn off the heat and add 1/2 cup of couscous.
- Let the couscous absorb the broth and reserve.
- Add the vegetables to the pot, the natural tomato cut into cubes, the lettuce in strips and dress with a long squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt and basil.
- And voila! We already have our couscous salad ready.
< li>Remove and let cool.