- 4 corn cooked and sliced sweets
- 1/2 cup of chili chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced spring onion
- 5 tablespoons cold-pressed organic olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
Cook the corn with water for 30 minutes.
Remove from the heat, shell and place in a salad bowl.
Cut the onion into squares small.
Cut the red bell pepper chili into squares.
Add the olive oil, sea salt and vinegar.
Combine all the ingredients by mixing well and serve.