Creamy papaya smoothie with lime, ginger, carrot and coconut milk! Just 6 ingredients in this nutrient-dense, naturally sweet smoothie, perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- 1 1/2 cups span> frozen ripe papaya cubes ed
- 1 small ripe banana ( previously peeled, sliced and frozen)
- 1-2 tsp < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">chopped ginger < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredients-notes wprm-recipe-ingredients-notes-faded">(to taste)
- 2 medium limes, juice (2 limes make about 1/4 cup or 60ml)
- 1/2 cup < span class ="wprm-recipe -ingredientname">Carrot Juice
- 1/2 cup < a href="https://minimalistbaker.com/how-to-make-coconut- milk/" class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-link" target="_blank">light coconut milk
- 1-2 Soup Agave Nectar (optional //or another sweetener of your choice)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth to a creamy, smooth consistency, add more carrot juice or coconut milk if you have trouble blending.
- Taste and adjust Adjust the spices as needed and add more banana (or agave) for sweetness, lime for sourness, or ginger for spiciness.
- Enjoy immediately. Store leftovers covered in the fridge for 24 hours or freeze them as popsicles for longer storage.