With the current heat, the only thing I want to eat are simple and refreshing dishes and not have to spend hours in the kitchen to enjoy a good sweet, that’s why I’m in love with this recipe. You only need two ingredients to make these coconut and mango popsicles: coconut milk a> and mango, nothing else!
They are delicious, they are very healthy and ideal to beat the heat. Children love them because they are very sweet and it is a great way for them to eat fruit.
- 2 tazas de mango cortado en dados (460 g)
- 1/2 taza de leche de coco (125 ml)
- Beat the ingredients in a blender and distribute the mixture between the molds to make popsicles. With this amount and with our molds we got 6 popsicles.
- Let rest in the freezer for about 35 minutes.
- Place the wooden sticks. It’s best to do it right now because if you put them in early they won’t hold up. Some molds have a lid included, in that case you can put it on at the beginning, although I personally like the way the wooden sticks look better.
- Let rest for about 2 hours more in the freezer. Unmold and enjoy a delicious popsicle.