Did you miss me? If it is yes, today I’ll brighten your day with a new recipe, greedy and in its healthiest version. And it is that a few weeks ago, Conasi, the online store par excellence in Spain of products for healthy and natural cooking, contacted me to try one of the famous machines: Vitamix. After looking at the possibilities offered by this appliance, I finally decided to prepare a cocoa peanut butter (and with a slight coconut flavor). My idea was to give the classic chocolate and hazelnut cream a twist, making it as healthy as possible.
Preparing this recipe with the Vitamix has been a breeze. The roasted peanuts have all their oil removed while grinding them and then I have added the rest of the ingredients and mixed everything in the same machine. I can’t wait to use it also to make the vegan nutella or to prepare a vegetable cream for dinner, now that the nights are cool. (I don’t know about you, but here in Barcelona I’m in summer mode during the day and autumn mode at night, lol)
- 200 g raw and peeled peanuts
- 60 g agave syrup
- 50 g coconut milk (cream type)
- 25 g cocoa
- 20 g olive oil
- Roast the peanuts in a pan. Once toasted, let cool.
- In a blender Vitamix, blend the roasted peanuts with the cocoa and oil. Blend until you see that the peanuts have removed the oil.
- Add the coconut milk and agave syrup and blend for a few seconds so that all the ingredients are mixed .
- Store the cocoa peanut butter in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.