The cocoa and hazelnut cream is one of those recipes that is better not to make if you don’t have willpower, because once you start you can’t stop eating. Also, with the excuse that it is homemade and healthier, you end up putting on your boots.
The best of all is that it is prepared in less than 10 minutes and to make it you only need a blender or a food processor. It is delicious, in fact we like it better than the packaged ones and it can be used to eat it alone or to make many other recipes.
- 100 gramos de avellanas tostadas
- 50 gramos de aceite (nosotros utilizamos de coco)
- 30 gramos de cacao en polvo ó 50 gramos de chocolate 70%
- 40 gramos de azúcar moreno
- 100 mililitros de leche (nosotros utilizamos de soja)
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla (opcional)
- In a blender or food processor add the toasted hazelnuts and grind them.
- Add the oil (ideally is that it is liquid, so if you use coconut oil and it is solid, heat it a little so that it melts), the cocoa powder (or chocolate), the sugar , milk and vanilla extract. We beat again until all the ingredients are well integrated and the cream is uniform.
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours so that the texture is more consistent, although if you can’t wait you can eat it right away.