- 1 sheet of Jus Rol puff pastry
- 1 – 2 packets of filling mix (one flavor of Choice – I use Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Chestnut, Cranberry and Orange)
- 2 Linda McCartney Sausages with Rosemary and Red Onion, cooked and diced
- Approx. 8 pre-cooked chestnuts, chopped (I use Merchant Gourmet)
- Approx. 4 chestnut mushrooms, chopped and lightly fried
- Additional spices (to taste)
- Place the filling in a line down the middle of the rolled out sheet of puff pastry.
- Turn the dough over wrap the filling and seal it.
- Cut diagonal lines into the top of the dough and brush with a little oil.
- In the oven and bake for about 40 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Let cool and serve as a family buffet Christmas Chutney, or serve with your Christmas dinner with gravy. Yum!
Share With Your Friends!!