To end the week we bring you these delicious, simple and quick chocolate truffles, so that it costs you less to return to the September routine and because from time to time it is good to give your body a joy.
As you know lately we are trying to make easy recipes, with few ingredients and that are made in a short time, because although we love elaborate dishes, in On a day-to-day basis, we cannot afford to spend 2 hours making a cake or very elaborate dishes.
- 150 gramos de dátiles deshuesados
- 50 gramos de sirope de ágave (2 cucharadas)
- 30 gramos de avellanas (mejor si son crudas)
- 20 gramos de cacao en polvo sin azúcar (2 cucharadas) + 10 gramos extra para rebozar las trufas (1 cucharada)
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla o de ron (opcional)
- In a blender or food processor add all ingredients and blend until smooth. To make it easier to handle the dough and for it not to stick to your hands so much, I recommend that you put the mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Make 12 little balls with the hands. Again, it’s best to put them in the freezer for another 20 minutes to make them easier to handle.
- We coat the balls in cocoa powder and our truffles are ready.< /li>