These chocolate porridge is ready in 15 minutes and so delicious it’s hard to believe they’re so easy to make. It’s the perfect breakfast!
You only need 5 ingredients to make this healthy recipe: coconut milk, water, oatmeal, cocoa and your favorite sweetener. On top I have added strawberries, grated coconut and chocolate chips, but you can use your favorite toppings and not add anything else, it is not necessary.
- 1 1/2 taza de leche de coco (375 ml)
- 1/2 taza de agua (125 ml)
- 1/2 taza de copos de avena (80 g)
- 4 cucharadas de cacao en polvo sin azúcar
- 8 cucharadas de azúcar de coco
- Toppings: fresas, chips de chocolate y coco rallado al gusto
- Add the coconut milk and water in a saucepan and put the fire to the maximum. When it’s hot (but before it starts to boil) lower the heat to medium or medium high and add the oats. Cover the saucepan and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the oatmeal is done.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the cocoa and sugar. Stir until dissolved and all ingredients are well integrated.
- Serve the porridge in a bowl and add your favorite toppings.