- 3/4 cup of wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder< /li>
- 1/2 cup soy milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 4 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- (if you want to make more, multiply the ingredient amounts)
1. mix all the ingredients in a bowl, using a fork.
2. Grease a frying pan, preferably Teflon, with a little margarine or vegetable oil.
3. place the dough in portions, taking care that the pancakes are not too thin.
4. when they start to bubble around the edge and are dull, flip them over with a spatula.
5. cook for about 45 seconds seconds more.
6. remove from heat.
You can add liquid chocolate, honey made from sugar water, maple syrup, icing sugar, or fruit of your choice.