220 g margarine, room temperature
120 g caster sugar
120 g brown sugar
100 ml OGGS® Aquafaba
350g plain flour, sifted< br> 1 tsp baking soda< br> 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
200 g chocolate chips
1 orange zest
50 g ground hazelnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for a convection oven)/thermostat 4 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cream the margarine and both types of sugar with a whisk until the grains dissolve and the mass becomes lighter.
3. While continuing to whip the margarine and sugar, add the OGGS® Aquafaba and the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips and continue beating until you have a nice thick batter.
< p>4. Add the dark chocolate chips, orange zest and crushed hazelnuts to the mixture and mix well with a large spoon.
5. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Using 2 teaspoons, scoop up blobs of dough and roll into small balls, each about the size of a golf ball. Spread them out on a baking sheet, about 6 per sheet, as they tend to spread a lot.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. By this point they should have turned golden and still retain the all-important sticky center.