- Chocolate nests:
- 1 Barocco Choco dark chocolate bar
- 125g coconut sea salt caramel eggs:
- 2 Barocco Choco Dark Chocolate Bars
- 10 Medjool dates
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp + 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- A large pinch of sea salt
- The chocolate inside melts one Bowl over a pot of boiling water. Stir in the grated coconut.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture into a greased cupcake tin and shape into a cupcake shape. Freeze for 5 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate with 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Brush the Easter egg mold with a layer of chocolate using a pastry brush, then tap the work surface to remove any air bubbles. Set aside and let cool. There should be just a little less than half of the melted chocolate left in the bowl.
- Prepare the sea salted caramel: add the dates, vanilla, 2 tbsp coconut oil, water and sea salt in a food processor and cream until smooth and caramelized. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set in the molds, pour in the Fleur de Sel Caramel, being careful not to overfill. li>
- Melt the chocolate again in the pan and cover the molds with a layer of chocolate and smooth out with a spatula. Allow to harden until completely hard.
- Knock or slide out of the molds on a work surface and place in the chocolate nests.