These chocolate cupcakes are the lightest I’ve ever seen, they have very few calories compared to normal ones and the taste is spectacular, they have nothing to envy the rest!
In addition, the recipe is very very easy, you just have to mix and put the mixture in the oven. The best of all is that they are very healthy because they do not contain sugar, eggs, or dairy, they are vegan, and to top it off, you can put eyes on them and you will have some cute ghost cupcakes ideal for Halloween.
- 105 gramos de harina de espelta
- 20 gramos de cacao en polvo sin azúcar
- 1 cucharadita de bicarbonato
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal marina
- 1/2 cucharadita de canela en polvo
- 150 gramos de sirope de ágave
- 150 gramos de leche de avena
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- 3 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- Frosting vegano
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients and in another the liquids until they are well integrated.
- We mix the liquid ingredients with the dry ones. The dough is quite liquid but don’t be scared, it’s like that.
- We put the dough in the papers for cupcakes that we will have in our mold and we put it in the oven previously preheated to 180 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes on the center tray of the oven. The time may vary depending on your oven, so when you see that they are done on top, prick them with a stick and if it comes out clean, they are ready. Keep in mind that the ideal is not to open the oven until at least 18 minutes have passed.