Raise your hand who is having a hard time surviving this heat! ♀
Well, it turns out that the other day I went into the Vegaffinity thinking of making some sweet and When I saw the puffed rice, it occurred to me to remember one of my favorite snacks as a child: chocolate bars and puffed rice. Doesn’t it take you back to your childhood? To me to the fullest
200 g of dark chocolate to melt
50 g of puffed rice
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
Optional: vegan white chocolate
Highly recommended: baking paper
Step by step
- We melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, placing it in a resistant container and placing this resistant container in a pot with gently boiling water.
- While the chocolate is melting, add the 50 grams of puffed rice with 4 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Stir well until all the rice is impregnated with the peanut butter and stick to each other. If necessary, add a little more.
- To continue, remove the already melted chocolate from the pot and add it to the bowl.
- Mix very, very well
- If you have vegan white chocolate, it is time to add it in small pieces. If not, skip this step, nothing happens!
- Now, place parchment paper on a plate and pour all the dough on top.
- Lay it out, giving it a rectangular shape and the thickness that we want for our bars. I left it approximately 2 cm high.
- Put it in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove it, cut carefully (a serrated knife will help to prevent break).
- And that’s it! Remember to store the ones you don’t eat right away in the fridge.