The banana ice-cream has been quite a discovery, Being able to eat ice cream whenever you want and knowing that you are also nourishing your body with healthy food is priceless. You can use any ingredient and make your own combinations.
This chocolate banana ice cream is made with two ingredients: frozen bananas and raw cocoa powder. On top I poured a homemade chocolate sauce, almonds and cocoa nibs.
- 4 plátanos muy maduros congelados
- 4 cucharadas de cacao crudo en polvo
Para la salsa de chocolate:
- 1 cucharada de sirope de arce
- 1/2 cucharadita de cacao crudo en polvo
- Almendras crudas
- Cacao nibs
- Cut the banana into 3 or 4 pieces . If your blender or food processor isn’t very powerful, chop them into slices.
- Put the bananas in the freezer in an airtight container overnight, although they can be longer.
- Place the bananas in your blender or food processor and blend until very creamy. Be patient as it may take a while.
- Add the cocoa and mix again.
- When the ice cream is ready you can eat it right away or freeze it in an airtight container.
- To make the chocolate sauce you just have to mix the two ingredients.
< li id="instruction-step-7">Serve with your favorite toppings on top.