The creamy vegan ranch dressing is refined with chipotle pepper. A flavorful, flavorful, and savory dressing perfect for salads, raw veggies, dips, and more! 1 blender, about 30 minutes and simple ingredients required.
- 1 cup < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">raw cashew nuts (Soaked in hot water for 30 minutes or in cold water overnight)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cc Lemon Juice li>
- 1 Cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1/2 TL Sea Salt (and more to taste)
- 1 chipotle < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Pepper in Adobo Sauce*
- 1 span> cc < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Apple vinegar
- 1/2-1 tsp maple syrup (< strong> optional // or other sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cc ground chipotle pepper (more to taste // or powdered sub-chilli, NOT cayenne pepper)
- 2 EL chopped fresh dill (or 2 tsp dried)
< li class="wprm-recipe-ingredients" style="list-style-type: disc;">1/4 tsp Onion powder
- Soak the cashews in very hot water for 30 minutes. While the cashews are soaking, measure the almond milk and add the lemon juice and set aside to curdle (this will make your vegan “buttermilk”).
- Drain and rinse the cashews, then transfer them to a small blender (a blender is better than a food processor for a smooth texture) and add almond buttermilk, garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, vinegar, maple syrup (optional), ground chipotle pepper and dill 1-2 minutes n on highest level or until very creamy and smooth, pausing to scrape sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, add more salt, chipotle or adobo ground sauce for spiciness, lemon syrup maple for sweetness, lemon juice or vinegar for acidity, garlic for garlic flavor, or herbs for a grassier flavor.
- Use immediately at room temperature or 3- Store in the fridge for 4 hours. It will thicken in the fridge so you can add more almond milk or water later to thin it out if needed.