Today it’s time to learn how to prepare an extra easy Chickpea Curry in just 15 minutes! It is a wonderful recipe to take advantage of vegetables and eat rich, satiating and with vegetable protein without having to eat your head.
The base of this curry is cooked chickpeas (I used a pot to save time) and sautéed vegetables. In this case I only used onion and oyster mushrooms, but you can vary as much as you like: leek, garlic, tofu cubes, chopped chilli pepper, pepper… All the vegetables you want to include.
400 gr of cooked chickpeas
1/2 cup of round rice
1 cup and 1 /3 of vegetable broth
400 ml of vegetable cream
5 or 6 oyster mushrooms (or mushrooms)
2 tablespoons of curry
2 bay leaves
Step by step
- In a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté the finely chopped mushrooms and onion.
- Next, add the 400 ml of vegetable cream, 2 tablespoons of curry, a touch of cumin, garlic grains, salt to taste.
- Stir and keep for 5 minutes.
- On the other hand, in a medium saucepan, add a splash of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Let it cook until all the water is consumed and ready to eat!
- Enjoy your chickpea curry with rice.
< li>When they are golden, add the cooked chickpeas and sauté until lightly browned.
< li>Next, sauté the rice for 1 minute, cover with vegetable broth and add 2 bay leaves.