It’s been a long time since we published our last entry, but we’ve been traveling and got sick, so we had to stop for a bit. We are already better and with the batteries charged to continue sharing new recipes here.
The name of this recipe may confuse you a bit. I have not gone crazy, nor have I started eating meat again, I simply needed a mixture of spices that in English is called «poultry seasoning» and that in Spanish could be translated as seasoning for chicken and I have decided to make it homemade.
- 4 cucharaditas de salvia
- 3 cucharaditas de tomillo
- 2 cucharaditas de mejorana
- 1 cucharadita de romero
- 1/4 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- 1/8 cucharadita de nuez moscada
- Put all the herbs in a bowl and stir until evenly mixed. If you want you can also cast them in a jug blender and beat until well combined.
- You can prepare all kinds of recipes with this mix of spices, but my favorite is this one vegan chicken soup.
- You can store the mixture in an airtight container at room temperature for months.
- We use all dried herbs.
- If you are missing an herb, you can easily substitute another.
- With the code DANZA-DE-FOGONES-5 you will get a 5% discount span>in any product of the website Vitality 4 Life.