You are going to love this chia pudding recipe! It is sweet, delicious and super creamy, as well as healthy and nutritious. I love that you can prepare it the night before taking it!
In addition to breakfast, this chia pudding can also be eaten as a snack or dessert because it’s really delicious. On the other hand, to make it you only need 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. You will tell me what you think!
- Put all the liquid ingredients in a bowl (vegetable milk, syrup and vanilla extract) and stir until well integrated. I like to use a whisk, but it’s not necessary.
- Add the chia seeds and stir again to combine. It is important to stir well so that there are no lumps in the chia pudding.
- Let the pudding rest in the bowl or in individual containers on the fridge for at least 2 hours, better overnight.
- Serve the chia pudding with your favorite toppings (I added tangerines and chopped dried cranberries).
- Store leftover chia pudding in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- In this chia pudding recipe you can use any sweetener you want, although ideally it should be liquid so that it integrates well into the mixture . You can also add the non-dairy milk in a blender along with 1 or 2 dates (or whatever you like) and blend until well integrated before making the recipe.
- Vanilla extract is optional. li>
- Although I used coconut milk, this chia pudding can also go well with other types of plant-based milk, such as oat milk, almond milk, < a href="https://danzadefogones.com/cashew-milk/">cashew-milk or milk of soy.
- Even so, the best option for this chia pudding recipe is to use homemade coconut milk, because it has more fat than other non-dairy milks but not as much as canned coconut milk.