At first I didn’t really like the texture of chia pudding, but now I’m addicted. It is a very healthy dessert and is prepared in a moment. It is also a great alternative to breakfast and we can even have it as a snack. It is very practical to eat away from home or for those who do not have much time to cook, in addition, it is such a simple recipe that you can make a thousand different changes and adapt it to your taste, the season or whatever you have in your kitchen.  ;You can use any other sweetener, fruit, milk vegetable and add your favorite toppings.
- 1 taza de leche de almendras (250 ml)*
- 4 cucharadas de semillas de chía
- 2 cucharadas de sirope de arce
- 1 mango
- Ralladura de lima (opcional)
- Almendras laminadas (opcional)
- Mix milk, chia seeds and the syrup in a container with a lid and let it rest for about 15 minutes at room temperature. Stir and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- To assemble the cups, just add chopped mango to the bottom, the chia pudding, a little more mango on top, sliced almonds and lime zest. We toast the almonds a little in a frying pan without oil until golden brown.
*We use unsweetened almond milk, so we add the syrup later, but if you use sweetened almond milk, taste the pudding before adding any sweetener and add it little by little.