It’s hard not to like a sweet, I’ve always been a dessert person and when I eat out I always save a hole for myself. Before I was vegan I used to have dessert with every meal, but now I usually only eat sweets outside the house or outside for breakfast or as a snack because I feel like I digest better that way.
If the dessert is also easy to prepare, much better! I really like to cook (obviously, otherwise I wouldn’t have a cooking blog?) but I don’t like to complicate my life in the kitchen, especially on a day-to-day basis, that’s why the vast majority of the recipes on the blog are simple , well and also because we want to make your life a little easier.
- 6 cucharadas de semillas de chía
- 2 cucharadas de cacao en polvo sin azúcar
- 1 taza de leche vegetal (250 ml)
- 3 cucharadas de sirope de arce
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, stir until they are well integrated and let stand for 15 minutes.
- After that time, stir again and put the mixture in an airtight container in the fridge for at least 4 hours , although the ideal is to leave it overnight.
- Divide the mixture into small glasses and decorate with your favorite ingredients. We tossed it with sliced bananas, raspberries, chopped pistachios, and cocoa nibs.