- 2 kg of tomato
- 1 piece of white onion
- 1 clove of peeled garlic
- 3 pieces of chili dried tree
- 1 kg of quelites
- 1 teaspoon olive oil olive
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot, fry the onion, garlic and chili.
2. Separately, roast the tomatoes in a comal.
3. Blend the tomatoes together with the onion, garlic and fried chilies.
4. In another pot lightly fry the quelites, season them with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour what we blended into the quelites, add a little water and let them boil for 20 minutes.