- 1 white onion, diced
- 8 chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large handful of cashew nuts
- 1 ½ pack of Vegan Chicken Style Chunks (Quorn)
- ½ sweet red peppers
- A handful of sliced spinach
- 1 jar of vegan korma curry -Paste
- ½ pack liquid cream without milk
- A pinch of chili (optional)
- A dash of agave syrup (optional)< /li>
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste (optional)
• Lightly sauté the onion, mushrooms, peppers, cashews and chicken pieces for 5 minutes or until golden.
• Add the spices and curry paste.
• Add cream and water.
• Add spinach.
• Simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes, adding water if necessary
• Serve with rice and flatbread.