- 1/2 cup (120g) all natural smooth cashew butter
- 1/4 cup (55g) d coconut oil< / li >
- 1/3 cup (95 g) maple syrup
- 11/4 cup (150 g) oat flour or 1 cup (120 g) oat flour + 1/4 cup (30 g ) protein powder from brown Rice Pulsin
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of pink Himalayan rock salt
- A pinch or two of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or pure vanilla extract (no essence)
- 2-3 tablespoons Pulsin Sugar Free Chocolate Drops
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Mix in the cashew butter and maple syrup (add vanilla extract if you like).
- Mix together the dry ingredients…proteins (if using), rolled oats, rolled oats, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and vanilla powder, if using.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour in the wet ingredients and mix well to combine. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before incorporating the chocolate chips. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350 F).
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, greased to 8- 9 biscuits to create. Gently flatten with the palm of your hand (they will spread a bit as they bake).
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes (until golden brown!)… 12 minutes for a firmer cookie, but everything will sag off your oven!
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely…or serve warm with your choice of ice cream…I’d go for my Vanilla Bean Dream ice cream.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days or freezing for up to a month.
Share With Your Friends!!