We continue to expand the blog’s catalog of vegan pâtés by incorporating this carrot pâté and pumpkin seeds. You will see that we have made some changes to improve the website and we have restructured the menu to make it easier for you to locate the recipes. We have created an exclusive section dedicated to pâtés and other vegan spreadable recipes. We hope you enjoy it.
- 150 g carrot
- 100 g unsalted raw cashew nuts
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 ml . of water
- 1 cc salt
- 1 cc sweet paprika
- Let the cashew nuts soak for 2 hours. After that time, we drain the water.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in a frying pan over low heat, moving from time to time so that they brown evenly and avoid let them burn.
- Peel and cut the carrots into chunks and place them in a food processor. Add the cashew nuts, the toasted pumpkin seeds, the water, the salt and the sweet paprika. Crush until we have a fine pâté.
- Serve the pâté accompanied by some pumpkin seeds to decorate.