- 4 egg substitutes
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- ½ tsp dried herbs
- 1-2 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cups butternut squash puree, cooled
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- olive or coconut oil
- Mix the egg substitute with a few tablespoons of water.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sweat the onion in it, then the garlic add and cook for a few minutes.
- Add egg replacer, polenta, and spices.
- Remove from heat and add quinoa and butternut squash.
- The Form burgers with your hands and set aside and refrigerate for at least half an hour. Don’t skip the chilling process.
- Fry the burgers over medium-high heat, flipping them once a crust has formed. It takes about five minutes.
- Serve with a salad or steamed vegetables.
Share With Your Friends!!