We should not underestimate the benefits of a friendly put-it-all-on-the-table-and-get-it-yourself meal! I admit that, when I don’t know what to eat (that is to say uh…all the time), I set my sights on wraps or some kind of Mexican burritos. As a big lazy girl , I love the concept of just preparing the ingredients and everyone manages to garnish their little galette with what’s on the table 🙂 .
So it’s my favorite recipe that I present to you today! Let it be said, it is not so adapted to the current temperature (which does not really allow you to swallow anything hot) but at worst, keep it in a corner of your head for when the climate will be fresher!
I put a preparation of vegetables and red beans, avocado, small tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Mexican sauce. As usual, who says wheat pancakes says adaptable recipe: you can add the ingredients you like or replace the sauce with guacamole or tzatziki for example!
- wheat cake – 6 (pcs)
- kidney beans – 300 – 1 (pcs)
- bell pepper – 2 (pcs)
- cherry tomatoes – 200 (g)
- sucrine – 1 (pcs )
- avocado – 1 (pcs)< /span>
- Mexican Salsa – 300 (g) span>
- olive oil
- salt < !---->
- Peel the onion and cut cut it into strips. Wash the peppers and also cut them into strips. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions for 2-3 minutes. Add the peppers and cook over medium heat.
- When they have become soft, add the kidney beans, half the tomatoes and half the Mexican sauce. Reserve this preparation.
- Cut the avocado into slices and prepare pretty lettuce leaves. Heat the wheat pancakes.
- Everything is ready! Arrange the hot red bean preparation, the rest of the cherry tomatoes, the lettuce, the rest of the sauce, the avocado and the galettes on the table. Compose your burritos and enjoy 😉 .